Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finally Moving up on the Food chain...

That's right I have officially moved up on the Famous Footwear food chain! After being with the company for 2 1/2 years I will finally be an Assistant Manager on Sunday and I am so excited! I am so thankful I have a job that I love going to everyday and that I love and get along with the people I work with. I have worked at Famous since I was 17 have gained some very great friends!
While I have GAINED great friends... my bank account has LOST some money over the years because I just love shoes so much! I am so excited to take the next step up and gain some more responsibility also the pay raise isn't going to be too bad either. I am also considering going full time in the summer also! Growing up isn't going to be too bad!
*Remember* - "Shoe Love is True Love"

1 comments:

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance

Way to go girl!!!

Post a Comment